The Mission of the Precision Eye Institute is to provide advanced eye care services with quality outcomes and extraordinary care.
The Vision of Precision Eye Institute: To become the area’s leading eye care facility in East Central Florida. This will be accomplished by offering a truly unique experience to eye care patients throughout the area. Built on the model of providing unparalleled care and service in a relaxed and comfortable environment. Focusing on each individual patient’s needs by listening intently and taking the time to understand the patient.
Customized Eye Care Service
Meeting the eye-care needs of a growing and diverse community, the Precision Eye Institute offers the latest in advanced technology. Improving quality of life is one of the main benefits of integrating new innovations into medicine. Medical technologies like minimally-invasive surgeries allowing patients to spend less time in recovery and more time enjoying a healthy life.
- Vision correction – Cataract surgery, refractive lens exchange, glasses, and contacts
- Refractive ophthalmology center with a patient centered mission
- Same day in-office laser and cataract surgery
- Comprehensive office with ability to treat for laser glaucoma, macular degeneration, dry eye procedural clinic, and emergency appointments
- Only Eye Doctor with an in-office pharmacy in Central Florida
About Dr. K
Dr. Orest Krajnyk received his medical degree from Rutgers Medical School in Piscataway, NJ. His General Surgery and Ophthalmology residencies were completed at Brown University, Providence, RI.
In September 2019, Dr. K completed his Physician CEO designation at the Northwestern – Kellogg Business School.
Dr. K takes pride in communicating with his patients to gain a better understanding of their needs. By actively listening to his patients he understands the importance of building trust and mutual respect. For more information on the Precision Eye Institute or to schedule an appointment click here.